Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

zook

Rode hard SA dagger with a bit of “PR”

One of my Max Show pick-ups …and I think I must have looked at over 30 SA daggers at the show (several with Larry) and this is one that I kept coming

09-20-2021, 03:24 AM
    Garret

Can anyone identify these relics

I found these relics metal detecting a ww2 small arms manufacturing and testing grounds in Ontario Canada. Can anyone identify what this chain like thing

09-20-2021, 01:31 AM
    Larry C

US Walkie Talkie dated April 1953

I can only assume this is Korean war era which may or may not of seen service but will let you be the judge of that.

I picked this up

09-20-2021, 03:36 AM
    Larry C

Daniel Krebs Police Officer Degen Max Show find

During that always Euphoric show experience the hunt begins and sometimes it takes alot of walking around and comparing..but when something is sighted..those

09-20-2021, 03:42 AM
    TWS

The TWS 2021 MAX Haul...

My "haul" this year was a bit modest compared to most past shows but it was nonetheless a great time. I tried for one item that would have

09-20-2021, 12:14 AM
    teddybear

S.A.S. patch

Hi to all., I need opinions about this S.A.S. patch that I found today at garage sale.
    Thanks in advance!

09-19-2021, 10:55 PM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Virtual Grenadier - Down
Display your banner here