Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Arthur24

Schützen-Standarte 21 der SA

Uniform removed insignia from Schützen-Standarte 21 der SA. Gruppe Bayrische Ostmark. Standarte S21 was located in Weiden/Oberpfalz. The whole lot is

06-23-2024, 10:45 AM
    kuztics

Thoughts on this Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch-?

Thinking of picking up this badge, obviously has the finish worn off but does this look like an original example? Thanks for any input!

06-23-2024, 10:36 AM
    TP1953

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse opinion on Ribbon

Hello, I just picked this piece up and the seller claims it is the original Ribbon, but I am not so sure, I think the cross itself is real, but I could

06-23-2024, 06:57 AM
    Doc92

M43 Cap for pre-purchase review

Let me know what you think. Thank you for your help. I've read that the large maker's mark on the inside might not be a good sign.

06-23-2024, 03:50 AM
    Danmark

Unidentified stripped tunic - help to ID please?

Hi guys,
    Needs some help on this one please? ( I'm posting in the allied section but please move when ( or if ) it does get flagged as being from

06-23-2024, 03:05 AM
    historyrecovered

Named Luftwaffe Dagger Research

Hello,

I have a Luftwaffe named dagger dedicated to a Luftwaffe Doctor, I can find his information pre ware but trying to find his war

06-23-2024, 02:44 AM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Wardmilitaria - Down
Display your banner here