Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Obal7

Tank Destruction Badge

I saw this Tank Destruction Badge and I was wondering if it is original or a reproduction. I am not too familiar with this type of award, but through

09-20-2024, 03:51 PM
    WRF Seller

M35 Double Decal SS

More...

by: NoahPrae

Description: Read the information at the bottom carefully. It is about export permits and country

09-20-2024, 03:30 PM
    bogdycounter

Is this set of German Mother Crosses of Honor original or reproductions?

I bought this set of mother's crosses all 3 classes, for a relatively good amount, now I am worried about the authenticity of these pieces.I would be

09-20-2024, 02:28 PM
    BEEGROO

Hi guys.

That's the first day I've been here. As a veteran, I know what the war brought.

09-20-2024, 09:19 AM
    Airbornehunter

Imperial Japanese Navy Proficiency Badges

This lot recently came out of a local estate sale and I thought the forum would appreciate seeing so many in one place at one time. I've only found two

09-20-2024, 11:13 AM
    FULMINATA

Origin of the word "Pistol"

Hello everyone,

as a czech I don`t have so much I can be proud of. Don`t get me wrong! I mean I should only be proud of my own achievements

09-20-2024, 12:24 PM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Lakesidetrader - Down
Display your banner here