Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

MAP

The MAP MAX Show Results

Yeah...I'm coping Todd's approach

09-23-2024, 04:12 AM
    Norbert1990

Waffen-SS camouflage cap – M42 Tarnmütze

Hey, the cap comes from a private dealer with only positive reviews in Eastern Europe. This guy has been pulling interesting items from barns, attics,

09-23-2024, 03:38 AM
    BodhiEtheridge

RLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 Labeflasche

A super cool canteen I just picked up. Great condition and marked and all matching CFL35 (Carl Feldhaus, Aluminium und Metallwarenfabrik, Lüdenscheid

09-23-2024, 04:21 AM
    ColinD

1870 EK2 Check

Just got a trade on this, never had one before so would like more experienced eyes to check it over. I think it is a good one but better safe than sorry.

09-23-2024, 03:15 AM
    TWS

The TWS MAX Show Result

Really good show. It was great meeting up with a bunch of forum members again and sharing our finds with each other in person. Not to mention dinners

09-23-2024, 03:37 AM
    Tm2k

St. MG BTL NR 7

Researching the authenticity of this disc. It was purchased 20 years ago and was supposed to be from the battle of Stalingrad. I reached out to the

09-23-2024, 02:42 AM
  • SS VT field gear etc markings

Attachment 239302In this list you can find examples of the SS gear with early markings on it. If you have something to add, you are welcome.
    Look here for full list
    Attachment 174962
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SS field gear etc markings started by Dimas View original post
  • Facebook

Griffin Militaria - Down
Display your banner here