Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??

Article about: Hello Juncker and NKS collectors, we are offering a cardboard case for an NKS in bronze, Juncker design. It would be a nice addition to my NKS badge. However, I know the seller, he likes to

Default Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??

Hello Juncker and NKS collectors, we are offering a cardboard case for an NKS in bronze, Juncker design. It would be a nice addition to my NKS badge. However, I know the seller, he likes to sell copies for originals. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the NKS case and therefore ask the collectors who can help me with this question ................... with price if this case should be original .......... Thank you for your answers and time ............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??   Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??  

Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??   Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??  

Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??   Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??
    P
    Many

does nobody have a picture from a literature or a description?

Default Bilder Pappe Etui Nahkampfspange Bronze

Hello, I only found 1 cardboard case that is comparable on the Internet. But this is not itself stamped Juncker. Opinions are welcome. Thank you for your time........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??   Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??  

raz
    ?

In Mr. Durante's book he has a section on the cartons but does not say any were stamped with makers name but does say the cartons encountered with badges were mostly FLL or AGMuK awards . Here is a page from the book so maybe it will help to further along the discussion . He does say that the cartons are rare so get as much info as possible even forensics of the material .

Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??Etui aus Pappe - Nahkampfspange in Bronze - Hersteller Juncker - Original??

Hello raz, thank you for your trouble and for taking pictures from this great book by Mr. Durante. I thought so when I saw the seller. He comes from a neighboring village of mine. Thanks for your comment.................