Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS

Article about: I have a good feeling about this ccc although i'm totaly new in this area, when i compare it to other JFS's i see one big differense the clasphoke is round and all i have found had a flat on

Default My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS

I have a good feeling about this ccc although i'm totaly new in this area, when i compare it to other JFS's i see one big differense the clasphoke is round and all i have found had a flat one, could someone help me whit this difference, thank's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS   My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS  

My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS   My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS  

My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS  
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-05-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS
    P
    Many

Hi bronkie,

nice worn JFS clasp who saw some action and a good choice for the first ccc. Do you mean the catch with the difference? I would say the catch had an well made repair. All other parts of the clasp are textbook. It is the so called second pattern type from "JFS".

Regards
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first Nahkampfspange in Bronze - JFS  

Thank's Joe for your quick reply, as you said a well done repaired catch explains it all