Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.

Article about: Hi Guys, I've had this Nahkampfspange in Bronze for sometime now, and thought I'd take some shots of it while doing the others for my GWB. It's a nice honest piece 1:5:2 type with no corrosi

Default My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.

Hi Guys,

I've had this Nahkampfspange in Bronze for sometime now, and thought I'd take some shots of it while doing the others for my GWB. It's a nice honest piece 1:5:2 type with no corrosion at all. The detail on these is great, and it's one of my favourite awards that I have.

Questions and comments welcome as always.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.   My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.  

My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.   My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.  

Last edited by big ned; 06-25-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.
    P
    Many

Default Re: My A.G.M.u.K Nahkampfspange in Bronze.

Very nice close combat clasp badge, love the detail on them, I've been thinking of getting one of these, I really should.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Hi Ned,

a very nice clasp,in a very good condition!I like the "Gablonzer" Nahkampfspangen also very much.It is one of my favourite makers of Nahkampfspangen.Congrats for this clasp in your collection.

Regards
    Joachim

Haha, I actually got one today. I think yours pushed me over the edge Ned, thanks for sharing
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    Haha, I actually got one today. I think yours pushed me over the edge Ned, thanks for sharing
    Hi Vegar,

I saw that one for sale, at a fair price too, good score! The same guy is selling a Fritz Zimmermann IAB similar to the one I've posted earlier today, just that the hardware are different variants to each other.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Vegar,

I saw that one for sale, at a fair price too, good score! The same guy is selling a Fritz Zimmermann Infanterie Sturmabzeichen similar to the one I've posted earlier today, just that the hardware are different variants to each other.

Regards, Ned.
    It was a pretty nice price indeed, but looks like the swastika has been replaced, as well as the hinge, not that it matters, just adds a bit more to the history. If I had the money, I would have grabbed the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen as well(Same price), yours is just stunning!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Damn, Ned...does Everything you have got perfect finish? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."