Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BL

Article about: Hello guys. Came across this nahkampfspange and wanted to ask what you think of it? It doesn't have much of its bronze left but the overall condition seems reasonable. Looked at the makers o

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BL

Hello guys. Came across this nahkampfspange and wanted to ask what you think of it? It doesn't have much of its bronze left but the overall condition seems reasonable. Looked at the makers of the nahkampfspange topic and think the details are pretty much the same on this one. They are asking about 375 euro for this one. In my opinion a little bit too much.

Nahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BLNahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BLNahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BLNahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BLNahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BLNahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze : F&BL
    P
    Many

It looks fine to me.
    The back plate appears to be original as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks again for the quick reply Ralph! What is your opinion about the pricing?

raz
    ?

I agree with Ralph nice 2nd pattern with vertical die flaw .

Quote by The5thWiking View Post
    Thanks again for the quick reply Ralph! What is your opinion about the pricing?
    I really don't do pricing as it is far too subjective.
    What one collector will pay for an item, another may not.
    To be honest, I don't like the prices of a lot of things I have seen lately. Most, I would not be willing to pay.
    I am a patient collector and will wait to find something that fits into my collection at a price that I can live with.
    I know a lot of guys will post want ads because they just have to find that one special item.
    Then, six months, or a year down the road they need to sell that item to fund another because their interests have changed.
    Now, they try to sell the item for twice what they paid for it because they need more money for more expensive items.
    I say, if you look around at what others are going for, you will get a good idea if you are willing to pay that for this example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)