MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.K

Article about: Good evening , Guys could you help me with this close combat clasp? In my opinion clasp have right details on front for this maker , but im not sure about Crimps, they are not the same. Plea

?

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.K

Good evening ,
    Guys could you help me with this close combat clasp? In my opinion clasp have right details on front for this maker , but im not sure about Crimps, they are not the same. Please let me know what do you think.
    Regards.Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.KAttachment 1491207Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.KNahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.K  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze by A.G.M.u.K
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

IMO it is a 1.2.3 2nd pattern thin crimp ( single side crimps ) common maker mark which matches well with the one in Mr. Durante's great book . I see the flaw on the scrollwork .Looks like a miss crimp on one side . Should be 96.85 L x 26.03 H 30.3g and wingspan of 24.42 mm . Back plate and the hinge pin magnetic . Hope this helps . Wait for others to comment .

?

Raz,
    Thank you for your respond. I checked size it's looks right, unfortunately i can't check weight .
    Regards

Nice clasp!