MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)

Article about: Hello I am at a large gun show and found this Combat Clasp. I don't know a lot about these, as I usually collect assault badges. Can someone give me their thoughts as to whether this item is

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)

Hello I am at a large gun show and found this Combat Clasp. I don't know a lot about these, as I usually collect assault badges.
    Can someone give me their thoughts as to whether this item is real and any ideas on the maker mark ? Don't have any books or reference materials with me and would appreciate any comments.
    Thanks in advance.
    HaroldNahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-02-2022 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze at gun show (help please)
    P
    Many

Save your money, it's a fake.
    Please read this thread regarding posting in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    I have renamed your thread, and, moved it to the correct section of the forum.
    Ralph.

Thanks Ralph. Sorry about the language issue. I don't have my books with me and the screen on my phone is very small, so I wasnt able to search the correct German name for the item.
    Thanks.