Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?

Article about: Sorry to ask your advice again guys, I've never looked at one of these before, would you consider it a genuine Third Reich piece? Kind Regards Paul

Default Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?

Sorry to ask your advice again guys, I've never looked at one of these before, would you consider it a genuine Third Reich piece?
    Kind Regards
    Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?  

Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?   Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?  

Last edited by rbminis; 06-21-2015 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in Bronze Opinions ?
    P
    Many

I'm fairly sure it's ok. But I'm undecided which variant it is. Stewy

Hi Paul, not 100% sure but it does look to be a fake/copy. I had one and thought it to be original but was soon put right here. Then looked at the genuine samples on the forum and you can tell the difference. Someone should be along soon and give you the good or bad news.
    Steve.

Hello Paul,
    this looks to be a perfect match for a 1.4.3 Bronze clasp in excellent condition.
    I would gladly add this chap to my collection

All the best
    Doug

I'm still thinking it's okay and I think Doug might of nailed it. The bubbling on the reverse is typical of these. Stewy

I agree. It's a good piece. Doug is spot on. Good eye!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Agree, it is a good one in nice condition.
    You can see some variants in this thread.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou for your help guys, when you describe it as 1.4.3, is that the model/variation (like MK 1, MK2) ? Is it possible to approximate year of manafacture, through any detailing or markings on badge ? I take it, you would give me a green light to go for this one ?
    Paul

Yes, that is the variation number! (There is an enormous number of makers and variations of the CCC) Green Lights across the board for this one, I would say!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

i like it too! Late war given the fluted pin but no concerns from me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast