Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?

Article about: hello again thought id get a Nahkampfspange i really like them,just looking round at the moment if anyone knows of one goin for a good price could you let me now please.found this one is it

Default Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?

hello again thought id get a Nahkampfspange i really like them,just looking round at the moment if anyone knows of one goin for a good price could you let me now please.found this one is it real or fake FLL an could anyone tell me the average prices for them this is £360 which sounds alot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?   Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?  

Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?   Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default re: Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?

I have some concerns on this one. Firstly the soft detail around the bayonet, and grenade, also the detail around the acorns. Coupled with that horrible catch, that is definately not an FLL trait. The makers mark is not clear (FLL) but i suspect looking at it closely, the F L and L do not bend as in originals
    Too many red flags. I would pass

?

John has made some good observations and I agree with him, there are too many issues to be absolutely sure of it being good.
    The clasps generally go for a tidy sum so before you shell out the money for one, make sure it's good.
    Is this one on a dealer site?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I don't see any red flags at the moment, worn bronse FLL, but I would liek to see better pictures from the hinge.

It is good to disagree. Can you honestly say that in the photos shown at the beginning of the thread, you can see no difference from the one's I'm posting? Admittedly the catch shown on one is a gold I own, but I'ts an FLL and all on the FLL's I own have the same traits. The first one shown has too many red flags

JMO
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?   Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?  

Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?   Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?  

I am going to have to disagree with John, but he has put forwards some good observations.

I have a Gold FLL clasp: shown on the forum.

I think it is a worn original.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I am still say its a very worn original FLL 1.14.1 from the close combat clasp book. There is no fake with this type of pin, the catch is fine too, here are some more originals:
    Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?

?

Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?Nahkampfspange FLL: real or fake?

Quote by Anubis View Post
    I am still say its a very worn original FLL 1.14.1 from the close combat clasp book.
    I have that book on my wish list with Amazon, I think it will be a great asset in the study of the CCC but it sure is an expensive book. Of course the book will pay itself off if it saves only one purchase of a fake.

János has mentioned the pin and I think this is important. Note how each of them shown have a very distinctive shape and also note the "lines" which can be seen as surface marks on them. Never seen this on a fake.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast