Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in gold--F&BL

Article about: Does this look like an authentic piece? I like it overall compared to others I've seen but have 3 concerns. The hook doesn't look firmly anchored, it's difficult to read the MM though it is

?

Default Nahkampfspange in gold--F&BL

Does this look like an authentic piece? I like it overall compared to others I've seen but have 3 concerns. The hook doesn't look firmly anchored, it's difficult to read the MM though it is in correct position, and the L lower acorn has a nipple. Thank you for all opinions!Nahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BLNahkampfspange in gold--F&BL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in gold--F&BL
    P
    Many

Everything looks correct for an original F&B L Nahkampfspange.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you, Ralph...I placed the order.

I saw the mint cased one Weitze has for .......wait for it......... 32,000 Euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yowza!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Yes I looked that one over good too, but wow what a price tag! When it's said only 631 gold awards were given out, is that the one being referred to? I'd think the "cheaper" gold ones (like mine) wouldn't be in that group. The DKiG had 24,000 awardees and is also in the $3000-ish price range.

?

I just saw this one in bronze at Espenlaub -- the one I originally posted is advertised as gold, how to tell the difference?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in gold--F&BL  

"I just saw this one in bronze at Espenlaub -- the one I originally posted is advertised as gold, how to tell the difference?"

In many cases the pins are indicative of the grade, since they are typically made from a different material they hold the correct color better.