Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl

Article about: I recently bought a nahkampfspange in silber the guy who sold it to me didn't give me much information about it so i assumed it was a reproduction according to the price. But when i took a g

?

Default Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl

I recently bought a nahkampfspange in silber the guy who sold it to me didn't give me much information about it so i assumed it was a reproduction according to the price. But when i took a good look at it i wasn't so sure anymore that's why i need some help. The maker is F&BL clasp was unfortunatly replaced and left side was broken off and glued back on. Nahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&bl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl   Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl  

Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl   Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl  

Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange in silver f&bl
    P
    Many

You should save your photos in a larger size, they are very difficult to see the details.

It appears to be an original, with a replaced pin and hinge pin. It is also missing the back plate.
    You can compare with my example in post #21 in this thread.
    Makers of the Nahkampfspange

You may also find some helpful comments in this thread.
    Nahkampfspange (close combat clasp) real or not
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

By the way, it's a bronze.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thanks ralph i will try taking som higher quality pictures tomorow
    tom.

?

I have made some hopefully better pictures of the bronze F&BL CCC hopefully this will help
    TomNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&blNahkampfspange in silver f&bl