Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.

Article about: Hello everyone, I have been advised to move these here to the correct forum area. Sorry for any irritation caused. I came across these in a person to person deal and it needed to happen on t

?

Default Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.

Hello everyone, I have been advised to move these here to the correct forum area. Sorry for any irritation caused. I came across these in a person to person deal and it needed to happen on the spot so I had to take the chance. I could not render them fake on the spot from look or feel, but I am far from an expert. I have examined them and one issue i have discovered is that the silver one appears to have had the black piece fall out and get glued back in semi crooked and sloppy or its a complete fake. I paid roughly $50 a piece. thank you all for your time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.   Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.  

Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.   Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.  

Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.   Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on 3 Nahkampfspange badges.
    P
    Many

Please post them separately,
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)