Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Silver Nahkampfspange. Need opinions.

Article about: Dear Colleagues. Please give me your opinion about this Silver CCC Thanks in advance! Regards, Sass.

?

Default Silver Nahkampfspange. Need opinions.

Dear Colleagues.
    Please give me your opinion about this Silver CCC
    Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Sass.

Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-09-2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver Nahkampfspange.  Need opinions.
    P
    Many

?

no any opinions?

Sorry, photos are not clear enough for me to make a decision.
    Important details are not visible enough. There are very good fakes of this badge out there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, photos are not clear enough for me to make a decision.
    Important details are not visible enough. There are very good fakes of this badge out there.
    Ralph.
    I agree, you need well focussed images and if possible full natural daylight. I wouldn't be confident in judging from these pics as there are a couple of areas that look wrong but that could be a matter of light and focus.

Regards

Mak
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-25-2021 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

I am in agreement with what has already been said.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This looks like a worn original possibly ground dug FLL CCC.

The thing I look for on the soldered hardware pieces is the barely discernible central ridge on the hook. The fakes I know of are all flat wire examples.

All the best
    Doug