Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

"car boot sale", (combat knives)

Article about: Hi mates ! Bought the knives today out of the trunk of a collllector´s mate´s car on the cheap. Among them a "Kampfmesser 66", (3rd pattern), consecutive Number of the "KM66&q

Here´s an example of an wz.92. , (sadly, in poor condition .... ), showin´ a nickel-plated blade:
    "car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "car boot sale", (combat knives)
    P
    Many

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Here´s an example of an wz.92. , (sadly, in poor condition .... ), showin´ a nickel-plated blade:
    Sold the knife, because I´ve got this One:
    "car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)

The constructors of such pattern knives (AFAIK):
    Emil Pasiek, and, Jacek Grzybowski

In my collection there´re such knives showin´ different blades, with, and, without sawback, also, with different markings upon the blade.

For example:
    GERLACH with crown
    wz 98Z
    wz 98NZ
    wz 98NA
    wz 98AN
    wz 98N
    wz 98

Hi,

the wz.92 has meanwhile also become relatively expensive.
    Including shipping, I bought it two weeks ago at an internet auction for EUR 98.00 / GBP 85.00 / USD 101.50.

Here in size comparison to the FMsr78 (Feldmesser 78) from GLOCK

The Polish WZ.92 isn't exactly rare to find these days, but it's still worth collecting.

KS-62

br,
    R
    "car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)"car boot sale", (combat knives)

Polish combat knives of recent production seem to lure hardly anyone out from behind the stove in this country (Austria, Germany) ...

I offered these two combat knives for swap in a large German militaria forum, but nobody seems to be interested in the two combat knives there!

Maybe people do not have anything to swap with you (like me )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2