Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DDR Para Berets 89 EM

Article about: Hadn't played with these for years! new pics not so easy to find these days.

Cheers can ya show examples? if not all good

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Para Berets 89 EM
    P
    Many

No problemo, here is an excellent website with good photos too, quite thoroughly documented.
    DDR Spezialeinheiten Felddienstuniformen und Ausrustung: Baretten Fallschirmjager

I am not sure what the policy is here to link external websites, so if I overstepped ruies, pls let me know.

Good evening,
    absolutely correct for the badges and the ventilation holes, but here what is not normal is the hand sewing of the badges and the interior marking. And in 1986, there must normally be holes ventilation...
    For me this beret is not clear.

I think the beret in question is in fact a beret for female soldiers (I have one of those myself and it looks very similar). If the badge was added later it still is an original but likely not for parachute troops.

Quote by baerchen View Post
    No problemo, here is an excellent website with good photos too, quite thoroughly documented.
    DDR Spezialeinheiten Felddienstuniformen und Ausrustung: Baretten Fallschirmjager

I am not sure what the policy is here to link external websites, so if I overstepped ruies, pls let me know.
    Fantastic web site there Thank you!
    There is no problem posting external web sites here.
    I also just learnt the my jacket is a model 5b & made only in 1983 (C) via that site! may as well throw it up here!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-04-2022 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added pic & text

Very nice, thank you for sharing ! Looks neat with the sewn rank boards, very typical.

Ahh was bored the other day so I took a rubbish atmos pic as I still have them out! (new UTV cap I scored the other day there)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2