Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

NVA Officers dagger

Article about: Hi, mates, I´m not really collectin´ NVA Officers daggers, but, I like them, so ... Wanna show you this Offiziersdolch der NVA der, (ehemaligen), DDR, (Land- u., Lufteinheiten),worn by a L

Some pictures to illustrate.

2 Volksmarine dagger on top, one from NVA LaSK below.

NVA Officers dagger

The different handles, one is plain white, the other marbled ( see also below).

NVA Officers dagger

This is the marble texture. There were other colour variations, like orange, yellow etc

NVA Officers dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NVA Officers dagger
    P
    Many

I know I didn't really want to buy an NVA officer's dagger anymore, but I just couldn't let this one pass.

This is a "Dolch der Ersten Generation", a first generation dagger, probably made in the last quarter of 1964.

Typical of such early first generation daggers are the smooth stamping of the logo and the number row of the Gerätenummer, everything evenly, and everything cleanly "stamped on one line".

Typical of an "early dagger" are the rounded sides of the scabbard and the typical three-hole hanger.
    The marbled handle also suggests that it is an "early example" of an NVA honor dagger / Ehrendolch.

I was able to purchase this worn, well-preserved 1st GEN dagger together with the matching three-hole hanger and the loop for the Feldbinde for an amount of EUR 220.00 (GPB 190.21 / USD 233.07) incl. shipping.

Interest in collecting militaria from the NVA of the former GDR and the Bundeswehr has recently become very popular.
    Such militaria is no longer always available cheaply! ...

NVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers daggerNVA Officers dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NVA Officers dagger  
    Last edited by Reibert; 10-01-2023 at 03:00 PM.

Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !

Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4