Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !

Article about: In this thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/natio...dagger-782493/ I have already shown you some honorary daggers / officer's daggers of the NVA of the former GDR from my collection. Toda

Default Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !

In this thread:
    NVA Officers dagger

I have already shown you some Ehrendolche / officer's daggers of the NVA of the former GDR from my collection.

Today I would like to show you this Ehrendolch which has a "green" / "greenish" handle.
    Unfortunately, the “green” doesn’t come across as well in the pictures as it does when you hold the dagger in your hands.

The Gerätenummer of the dagger: 31249
    "Big" logo stamped on the blade.
    The "edge" of the sheath (the sides) are rounded.
    The dagger came with a "one-hole hanger".

A fellow collector told me the following about the green "coloring" of the handle:
    The light mint tint is known from the 70s. The granules ready for injection molding had admixtures of various color nuances that can be roughly assigned to a specific time.

Another collector colleague “dated” the production/issue of the dagger to the year 1972 or 1973.

Honor daggers / officer daggers of the NVA with a "greenish" handle are rarely found.

Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !
    P
    Many

The stamps on the blade:

Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !Officer´s dagger with "green" hilt !