Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast

Show us your NVA items!

Article about: Quickly took Fritzy out side while Wifey is setting up the Xmas lights

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nice display there Rene!...
    Cheers Gunny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us your NVA items!
    P
    Many

just fantastic display rené, the uniform is great ,now have you picked up a lightweight parade helmet with out me knowingid really like to find one of these myself ,thanks for showing
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    just fantastic display rené, the uniform is great ,now have you picked up a lightweight parade helmet with out me knowingid really like to find one of these myself ,thanks for showing
    G'day James,
    Thought I did post the plastic jobby, it's one I've had for more than decade at least, I'll whack up some shots later on.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    G'day James,
    Thought I did post the plastic jobby, it's one I've had for more than decade at least, I'll whack up some shots later on.
    Here's some shots

that is real nice rené is it based on the earlier m56 as it has the 3 external rivits and the liner looks to be the first type too? ,any date stamps on this type ,the only lightweight helmet ive got is a polish wz 67 made from grp ,nice to see a slight flared rim on the rear of yours as i didnt realise ,thanks for showing detailed pictures
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    that is real nice rené is it based on the earlier m56 as it has the 3 external rivits and the liner looks to be the first type too? ,any date stamps on this type ,the only lightweight helmet ive got is a polish wz 67 made from grp ,nice to see a slight flared rim on the rear of yours as i didnt realise ,thanks for showing detailed pictures
    Cheers James, only the liner size stamp, other than that none. And I've checked it thoroughly!

?

Hi Guy's I came across this photo on the web the other day, and thought it was interesting for reference purposes.

Show us your NVA items!

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hi Guy's I came across this photo on the web the other day, and thought it was interesting for reference purposes.

Show us your NVA items!
    Great ref pic thanks for this one

thanks for what info you do know on this parade m56 and great ref picture opex ,here's my pairing on display Show us your NVA items!
    Regards James

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's some shots
    Mmmm Spam!.....oh nice lid by the way!..

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast