Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)

Article about: Hi mates, Here in Austria and Germany, memorabilia from the states of the Warsaw Treaty keeps popping up. The collector's value here is, for the most part, not high for such "little stu

Default Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)

Hi mates,

Here in Austria and Germany, memorabilia from the states of the Warsaw Treaty keeps popping up.

The collector's value here is, for the most part, not high for such "little stuff" as I'm showing you here.

What collector's value would this bundle be worth in the Anglo-American area, which I am now showing you here today ?
    Just out of interest?

Best regards
    R.
    Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some NVA and UdSSR stuff, what´s the worth ? ;)
    P
    Many