Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Table Medals

Article about: In the DDR were numerous and given or awarded by many organizations and for many occasions. This one is for the 30th Anniversary of the 1st Regiment of the Army. This one is in a red type le

?

Default Table Medals

In the DDR were numerous and given or awarded by many organizations and for many occasions. This one is for the 30th Anniversary of the 1st Regiment of the Army. This one is in a red type leatherette case that was awarded to officers.

The reverse is a quote by J.R. Becher and speaks of being, aware of the power given and to never let this power from your hand. Perhaps someone can translate this better then I.

The small (A) under J.R. Becher on the reverse is the mint mark of the Berlin mint.
    Table Medals
    Table Medals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Table Medals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Table Medals

Very nice item.
    chris

Quote by Hagen View Post
    The reverse is a quote by J.R. Becher and speaks of being, aware of the power given and to never let this power from your hand. Perhaps someone can translate this better then I.
    I would translate it as:

"Be aware of the power! Power has been given to you for you to never, NEVER AGAIN let it slip away from you!"

Instead of "power", the term "Macht" could also be translated as "might", "strength", "force" or "authority".

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I would translate it as:

"Be aware of the power! Power has been given to you for you to never, NEVER AGAIN let it slip away from you!"

Instead of "power", the term "Macht" could also be translated as "might", "strength", "force" or "authority".
    Thank you!

Interesting.
    chris