Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronze

Article about: One of several medals purchased recently... The 'VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN IN BRONZE' which was awarded to Oberfeldwebel a. D. Wladislawa Schnell on 25th June 1976. Personally signed by

Default VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronze

One of several medals purchased recently... The 'VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN IN BRONZE' which was awarded to Oberfeldwebel a. D. Wladislawa Schnell on 25th June 1976. Personally signed by Willi Stoph rather than the usual 'rubber stamp' encountered on most documents. There must be a list somewhere of who was presented with these awards. This is the second variant of the award... the medal attachment to the clasp being different - see close -up of clasp. Click on images (twice) to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve

VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronzeVATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement VATERLANDISCHEN VERDIENSTORDEN in bronze
    P
    Many

?

What a really great set. Probably the nicest the display cases get for the DDR medals

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    What a really great set. Probably the nicest the display cases get for the DDR medals
    Seconded, it is very stylish. Makes me want to get one myself!

-Joel

I will be showing a few more over the next week, and they too have stylish boxes!