Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Amateur Collector: Japanese

Article about: Greetings to all. I am an amateur collector of mostly Japanese swords. I am a life long martial artist which perhaps shows my interest. A neighbor just gave me a type 98 gunto after I did a

Default Amateur Collector: Japanese

Greetings to all. I am an amateur collector of mostly Japanese swords. I am a life long martial artist which perhaps shows my interest. A neighbor just gave me a type 98 gunto after I did a brief assessment for them. They were thinking it was worth a great deal but wasn’t interested in keeping it if it wasn’t, which of course made me super happy. Pictures and questions to follow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Amateur Collector: Japanese
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

Please post photos of the sword in the section linked below. The guys will help you out.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japanese-militaria/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I am a collector of Japanese swords too. Been getting more WWII and Russo-Japanese war swords recently. Where are you located?