Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

approval

Article about: HI all i have just dedcided to start collecting,after reading numerous posts about fake or not fake items, i guess i needed the advice of way more experienced collectors than i will ever be

Default approval

HI all i have just dedcided to start collecting,after reading numerous posts about fake or not fake items, i guess i needed the advice of way more experienced collectors than i will ever be to keep me on the straight and narrow path to a decent collection. I have a few items in my collection and will post some to be looked at after my approval.

thanks
    Lionheart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement approval
    P
    Many

Hey Lionheart! Welcome to the War Relics forum. A forum with a wealth of knowledge!

As a "New collector" myself, I have found that, if you look towards the top right of the website, you will see a button that says "advanced search." If you have any knowledge regarding the items you have in your collection or are purchasing, such as the name, year, country.... you can type keywords in to the advanced search bar and it will perhaps bring up a "old post" that someone could have posted 2 years ago, with the same items, and already has an explanation of what the item is!

Hopefully you see this message and crank up that advanced search button! There is a ton of old threads with heaps and heaps of knowledge. Have fun.

Regards Caleb

Hi
    Thanks i will do that.

RMD
    ?

Quote by SirCaleb View Post
    Hey Lionheart! Welcome to the War Relics forum. A forum with a wealth of knowledge!

As a "New collector" myself, I have found that, if you look towards the top right of the website, you will see a button that says "advanced search." If you have any knowledge regarding the items you have in your collection or are purchasing, such as the name, year, country.... you can type keywords in to the advanced search bar and it will perhaps bring up a "old post" that someone could have posted 2 years ago, with the same items, and already has an explanation of what the item is!

Hopefully you see this message and crank up that advanced search button! There is a ton of old threads with heaps and heaps of knowledge. Have fun.

Regards Caleb

... Welcome, LionHeart.. I couldn't say it better than SirCaleb. Sound advice.

Good luck with your collecting