Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Bold new style

Article about: So yea I think I’ve discovered a rare gem (I’d rather not say where it came from) but I’m almost certain it’s authentic /I’ve tested it and it’s real gold at the very least -but

Lightbulb Bold new style

So yea I think I’ve discovered a rare gem (I’d rather not say where it came from) but I’m almost certain it’s authentic /I’ve tested it and it’s real gold at the very least -but the imperfections/the ware and grime built up on it before I started cleaning and polishing it I can tell it’s old let’s say . I’ve combed the internet and this is where I’ve landed , word is that there are some real experts on the subject of ww2 treasures so I’d very much appreciate it if someone could approve my membership so that I could post because my curiosity is driving me mad , could definitely use some advice in going forward because you see …idle hands are the devils playthings

I know it says to introduce yourself so here it is
    I am the one who shakes the spear /who rattles the sabers .
    I am the one who cares not for the opinions of sheep and of my generation I’d say I am a dying breed,never met anyone like me …..oh and some mundane things about me are I’m Italian/Scottish and I’m from Canada ,early 30s ,master builder /cancer&leo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bold new style
    P
    Many

Hello,

What's the point of joining a forum to ask for advice when you openly admit that you don't care about other peoples opinions?

Quote by SpearShak3r1776 View Post
    So yea I think I’ve discovered a rare gem (I’d rather not say where it came from) but I’m almost certain it’s authentic /I’ve tested it and it’s real gold at the very least -but the imperfections/the ware and grime built up on it before I started cleaning and polishing it I can tell it’s old let’s say . I’ve combed the internet and this is where I’ve landed , word is that there are some real experts on the subject of ww2 treasures so I’d very much appreciate it if someone could approve my membership so that I could post because my curiosity is driving me mad , could definitely use some advice in going forward because you see …idle hands are the devils playthings

I know it says to introduce yourself so here it is
    I am the one who shakes the spear /who rattles the sabers .
    I am the one who cares not for the opinions of sheep and of my generation I’d say I am a dying breed,never met anyone like me …..oh and some mundane things about me are I’m Italian/Scottish and I’m from Canada ,early 30s ,master builder /cancer&leo
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

What sort of item is it you want to discuss? If you say what it is we can point you to the best place to start a new thread. It is advisable to say where the object came from (provenance), eg a family connection. Also it is advisable never to clean an item, especially if you do not know what it is because this can remove patina (history) and spoil an object.

Kind regards,

Will.