Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Camp Dachau SS and prisoner

Article about: hello, I am an architect's collaborator, after researching my grandfather who was detained in Dachau. I decided to reproduce the SS and prisoner camp in 3D. I started to collect images from

Default Camp Dachau SS and prisoner

hello, I am an architect's collaborator, after researching my grandfather who was detained in Dachau. I decided to reproduce the SS and prisoner camp in 3D.
    I started to collect images from 1945. If in the forum anyone else has images of buildings in the foreground or in the second, could you send them to me. I show you my current work.
    its 3D are intended to be given to the international friendly of Dachau to allow to have a vision of the time. Maximilien Massieu
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camp Dachau SS and prisoner
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thank you, I put some image of building that I made, they are not yet completely finished because I am missing views from each side to finish.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

?

Hello Maximillen,
    I am interested in seeing your work, but sadly we can not see your pictures yet. You will have to be approved by one of the admins first.

Regards, Rik

Look forward to seeing your work Max.

Okay, so you will see my work as soon as it is validated.
    To move forward, I trail in collaboration with the comity of international and French from Dachau. I reconstruct the buildings from photos. So I need a lot of photos to get as much detail as possible. the most difficult is in finding, I have scoured the internet to make a donation base, but I think that enthusiasts like those of the forum must have other.
    So for my research, I need a photo from 1933 to 1945 or after, just before the buildings were demolished.
    I would also need scale plans, as for now my standard dimension is door heights, but this may vary.

hello, can you approve my pictures, thank you

Dos
    ?

I don't think it works like that here. You need to post here in this section as an approval for you to post further in the forum.

Photos never show here in this section of the forum

Find a suitable place here on the forum for your new thread to post all your information / photos and 3D Design.

Goodluck,

-Dos

hello, I did not know, I am a novice in the forum, could you help me so that my message is broadcast.

is it possible to forward my message to the correct post

max

Dos
    ?

This will probably be the best place to start a new thread on the subject and your work:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...ird-reich-ww2/

Only a moderator can move this topic, but i think they will also tell you to start a new one in the correct section.

This approval area of the forum is to introduce yourself and tell why you have joined here.

No worries!

-Dos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast