Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Concentration camp armbands

Article about: Hope to get some assistance please. My friend's Dad passed away and in his multiple buildings, he had these armbands. No earthly clue about them. Fake? Legit? I did contact an auction house

?

Default Concentration camp armbands

Hope to get some assistance please. My friend's Dad passed away and in his multiple buildings, he had these armbands. No earthly clue about them. Fake? Legit? I did contact an auction house and the fella asked if I had any provenance, but there is none. Any input appreciated. Can provide additional pictures if needed.

Thanks much in advance.
    David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concentration camp armbands   Concentration camp armbands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Concentration camp armbands
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome David.

These are very highly faked items. Unfortunately I can't help but there are a few member here who may be able to. Not a common item so might not get many responses given lack of expertise.

Be patient. I'm sure someone with some experience will be around to provide assistance. Some better photos may help.

EDIT: Just saw that this was in the new user approval forum. Best that you post it in the forum below for the most views and replies. Most people will not see this thread

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...a-third-reich/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)