Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Erm, what happened

Article about: Hi, I’m Unteroffizer Klaus/Mr Military Guy. Why was my old account banned? It had no reason, and was banned forever. For whatever reason it was banned, please tell me. Also, I need this acco

Default Erm, what happened

Hi, I’m Unteroffizer Klaus/Mr Military Guy. Why was my old account banned? It had no reason, and was banned forever. For whatever reason it was banned, please tell me. Also, I need this account approved as my old account can’t be used anymore.

Unteroffizer Klaus (Liam)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erm, what happened
    P
    Many

I'm afraid I have to tell you that it is against forum rules to allow someone as young as yourself to participate on this forum due to the nature of some of the content that is posted.
    Sorry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It is unfortunate, but do not lose your enthusiasm in the meantime. Read books, watch documentaries, build your knowledge. When you return in a few years, you'll be older and wiser. Best of luck to you, and all the best.

Regards, B.B.

MAP
    ?

Wise words BB. Hopefully Liam saw this before his account was shut down.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Not gonna lie but he will probably end up just making another account. And this time put on a different identity to be someone else who is older. . If he can supposedly speak 5 plus languages I would assume he could think of that. That’s what I probably would of done if i was 11

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Not gonna lie but he will probably end up just making another account. And this time put on a different identity to be someone else who is older. . If he can supposedly speak 5 plus languages I would assume he could think of that. That’s what I probably would of done if i was 11
    I am of two minds here. Either a good troll or a young and slightly brash/eager boy. I do not know with any certainty, but I try to err on the side of caution just in case.....

If truly an 11 year old, I agree with management, we enjoy young collectors but 11 (without parental supervision) is too young. As BB said, in a few years he will be ready, a bit more mature and we may be able to welcome him with open arms.

When my son was 8 or 9 he would sit next to me while I was on the forum. I saw the sparkle in his eyes and now I have another history buff in the house.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Completely agree with that.

When I was 11 I would probably of been traumatised by such things as the holocaust and gruesome war photos. I suppose he also needs to grow up mentally to withstand such areas. And something he could of said he here with out rational thinking could get him in real trouble not just with this forum, but outside of the forum in the “real world” .

I look forward to the day he returns at any rate then. Even if that may be 2023

?

I read the thread about him yesterday and looked at some of his posts and I don't think he's a troll, but a kid who was way over the top enthusiastic, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but his age and maturity is an issue as MAP and B.B stated. I know my input was not asked for and not needed but if he was a troll then I don't think he would've defended himself, or made a paragraph long bio, or have had discussions with other members that dragged on for a bit.
    I'm not internet savvy, but something about the way he acted seemed to not exactly scream troll...

I truly believe he was who he said he was. I have a young cousin who's just a bit older, and he has the same overly-enthusiastic attitude. You know how kids can be; always trying to one-up each other. We were all the same when we were that age. That explains the sensational claims in his profile.

I truly hope he doesn't take his experience here to heart, and that he comes back when he's matured a little. He seemed like a genuinely nice young man, but I don't think he was ready for a place like this just yet.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ethan View Post
    I read the thread about him yesterday and looked at some of his posts and I don't think he's a troll, but a kid who was way over the top enthusiastic, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but his age and maturity is an issue as MAP and B.B stated. I know my input was not asked for and not needed but if he was a troll then I don't think he would've defended himself, or made a paragraph long bio, or have had discussions with other members that dragged on for a bit.
    I'm not internet savvy, but something about the way he acted seemed to not exactly scream troll...
    And this is why I hope he see's this. We had concerns he might be a troll as it is very odd to have someone so young, but all was done for the defense of the forum and he was causing unintended distraction as people were not sure.

And if as we think, he really is 11, then we encourage him to rejoin....but just in a few years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast