Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

First Post

Article about: I’m making this post like many others to introduce myself. A few years ago I was given an SS dagger by my Great Grandad, or more accurately he left it to me in his will after he saw my int

?

Default First Post

I’m making this post like many others to introduce myself.

A few years ago I was given an SS dagger by my Great Grandad, or more accurately he left it to me in his will after he saw my interest in it.

He told me he got it in Norway at the end of the war, he was a British army artillery captain.

(He brought back a lot of other stuff he wasn’t meant to as well! Including bullets and artillery shells which were kept near a fireplace!)

anyway. I don’t want to sell it, but I am interested in its value and knowledge about it, why is it special? Why isn’t it? How do I preserve it?

Many questions basically. And many I will be finding out for myself via the search function I now have access to.

There are conflicting statements online, is it like a vintage watch where polishing it is sacrilege?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Post
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum.

We are happy to evaluate your dagger but we do not discuss the monetary value of items because price is subjective.

Below is the best place to start a new thread -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...lch-1933-1936/

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Thanks! Will do!