Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gary K

Article about: Hello. I'm a new member here. I am an amateur miltiaria collector slowly picking up items as I go along hunting for items. I recently acquired 2 items one item is the currency that wwII Germ

Default Gary K

Hello. I'm a new member here. I am an amateur miltiaria collector slowly picking up items as I go along hunting for items. I recently acquired 2 items one item is the currency that wwII German soldiers used to purchase items during the war. I'm not sure which unit used it. The second item is a German dog tag I did a bit of research and know it's German SS 1st division panzer, other than that I'm not sure. I'm also truing to tell if it is authentic or not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gary K   Gary K  

Gary K  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gary K
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Gary. Your account should be approved soon at which point we should be able to see your photos.

Your should post the Dog tag in this section of the forum for maximum exposure to our EKM experts.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/erken...rken-id-discs/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

The currency appears to be Weimar era. I have never seen a stamp like that for the LAH SS. My spidey senses are tingling and I would be very careful.

I would post them in this section. Maybe others with more experience will see it and opine.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/docs-...os-propaganda/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)