Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Getting back into collecting

Article about: Greetings! After several years away from the hobby, time to enjoy the research of these items is more plentiful and now I can revisit one of my first hobby's! A career in the US Marine Corps

Default Getting back into collecting

Greetings!

After several years away from the hobby, time to enjoy the research of these items is more plentiful and now I can revisit one of my first hobby's! A career in the US Marine Corps and nearly two decades working for the Dept. of the Army landed me in middle age with no complaints! My focus in the late 90's was all things US Marine Corps post WW1 to 1953. I managed to amass a modest collection of uniforms, EGAs, and field equipment but then something funny happened. I started swapping gear with the other nation military's I found myself working with and viola, I had acquired many, MANY items!

I am joining this group first and foremost to learn. Between my decent collection of books from some of the recognized experts and interactions with other collectors I've realized just how much I do not know! Anywho, I look forward to exploring the site and expanding my knowledge base of something I have always greatly enjoyed.

Cheers!
    Ward

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Getting back into collecting
    P
    Many

Welcome back Ward
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Welcome to the forum!
    Hope we can help you learn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Semper Fidelis and welcome aboard.

Hello Ward.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.