Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Glad to be a new member

Article about: Hello all. New to the forum. Have been reading all the great questions and answers for a while now to learn what I don’t know. That is an ever growing quantity. I am new to collecting but

Default Glad to be a new member

Hello all. New to the forum. Have been reading all the great questions and answers for a while now to learn what I don’t know. That is an ever growing quantity. I am new to collecting but old in years. I am retired law enforcement, but have always had a love for the mystic of all military. I look forward to mastering the learning curve of participation. Knowledge is in the details and you guys know the details. Here we go!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Glad to be a new member
    P
    Many

A big welcome Michael! I think this is a great hobby to take part in, especially during retirement as you will have all the time you want to explore the many areas of collecting and learning. There are hundreds of years of knowledge to explore within the posts of this forum, and I’m sure you will very much enjoy doing so!
    All the best,
    Andy

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum.

I can only echo what Andy has said.

Kind regards,

Will,

I guess I have to wait to start a new thread. I’ll just attempt to post a “starter” question on a youth knife I was gifted by a sweet 83 year old preacher that says his dad received this from a returned vet in the 40’s and gifted it to the preacher when he was a young lad. (He said some of his friends broke the blade). I have yet to find the same look diamond in the grip anywhere. What say you guys??
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by michaeldeb0rah; 03-20-2024 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Quote by michaeldeb0rah View Post
    I guess I have to wait to start a new thread. I’ll just attempt to post a “starter” question on a youth knife I was gifted by a sweet 83 year old preacher that says his dad received this from a returned vet in the 40’s and gifted it to the preacher when he was a young lad. (He said some of his friends broke the blade). I have yet to find the same look diamond in the grip anywhere. What say you guys??
    Hi Michael.

Photos are not visible to all members in this section of the forum, but you should be good to start a new thread in the main section of the forum. Below is a direct link to the HJ knife section -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/hitler-jugend/

I would recommend taking as many photos as you can, including all features of the knife and scabbard

Kind regards,

Will.

Thank you all for my welcome. I look forward to learning and sharing as we go!!!

Michaeldeb0rah,

Being a just recently retired LEO myself.... welcome to the forum.

JustMeinKC !

Gerry

Welcome aboard.

Regards
    Santi