Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Good morning

Article about: Hi, my name is Barbara. I am from Poland. I have to admit - my knowledge of WWI and WWII is very limited. So you probably would ask how it happend that I came here?hmmm....making the story s

Default Good morning

Hi, my name is Barbara. I am from Poland. I have to admit - my knowledge of WWI and WWII is very limited. So you probably would ask how it happend that I came here?hmmm....making the story short - my grandma (passed away a few years ago) had a brother who was in army during WWII. after the war he emigrated to England and then to Argentina. She had a very limited contact with him, but she learned that he had a daughter. Now when both - my grandma and my uncle are gone I decited to find his daughter and maybe learn a bit about my uncle and his role in the army. Thanks to some very inteligent polish gentleman in Argentina I managed to find my family ( contact is limited as I just started to learn spanish) . hope this forum will teach me a bit more about WWII.

Could anybody in a comment point me in a direction where to look for more info about a person if I have his name and serial number, please?

(PS. - apologies for any grammar mistake I made - english is not my first language )
    B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good morning
    P
    Many

Hi Barbara, welcome to the forum.

Your English is perfect, so don’t worry!

I would post any information you have about him, like his full name and details, his serial number, which army he was in and photos of any documents or photos that belonged to him.

The more information that we have, the greater chance that someone could help,

I hope this helps,

Will