Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Granddaughter of wolferseder

Article about: Hello, my name is Shelley Wolferseder and I am the granddaughter of August Wolferseder

Default Granddaughter of wolferseder

Hello, my name is Shelley Wolferseder and I am the granddaughter of August Wolferseder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Granddaughter of wolferseder
    P
    Many

Default Andy rose wolferseder ring

Trying to get in touch with Andyrose regarding a ring that belonged to my Grandfather August Joseph Wolferseder

Quote by Shelley wolferseder dupre View Post
    Hello, my name is Shelley Wolferseder and I am the granddaughter of August Wolferseder
    Hello Shelly.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi Will,

I am trying to get in touch with Andy Rose regarding a ring ! He was looking for information in regards to this ! Wolferseder ring ! I am new and I don’t know how to get a thread or message to him ! Is it possible to help me please

Hello Shelley.

I have sent Andy a message about this but remember it is 02.20am in the UK (where he is based), so it will likely take a while for him to respond, that is if he does. It might sound harsh but he is under no obligation to get in contact.

What are your intentions concerning the ring if you don't mind?

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi Will,
    My husband spotted Andy’s post regarding my grandfathers ring. I would be our hope to have an opportunity to possibly purchase it in order to keep it in the family for historical reasons only. Any help you could give me to get in touch with Andy Rose would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.