Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings

Article about: Hi all I'm not sure why I have to post an introduction here as I've had an account for several years, and have posted before. Anyway, I'm keen on the Battle of Normandy and own a house withi

?

Default Greetings

Hi all

I'm not sure why I have to post an introduction here as I've had an account for several years, and have posted before.

Anyway, I'm keen on the Battle of Normandy and own a house within this area, I visit the battlefields with a friend of mine who lives there permanently whenever I can.

About 3 years ago, I found this item, not entirely sure if it's WW2 or just agricultural junk. The only reason I think it's from the war is that it's green and was found in an area with loads of other artifacts. I'm convinced it's some kind of antenna base (there is a cable going through it).

The area in question was fought over by British and German forces, US forces would have transited through, but after the battle, so I guess this limits the vehicles that it could be from.

I've done a lot of research, but unable to find anything similar. It appears to be made from brass, possibly cast before being painted green.

Thank you very much!

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings
    P
    Many