Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings to everyone !

Article about: Finally took the plunge by registering to this forum, that I've been for more than year periodically rummaging through. Let's be honest : I'm mostly going to ask for help more than offering

Default Greetings to everyone !

Finally took the plunge by registering to this forum, that I've been for more than year periodically rummaging through.
    Let's be honest : I'm mostly going to ask for help more than offering some myself, as I am rather neophyte, and besides non-native english speaker (wordreference is my crutch).
    Hopefully will you accept me among this friendly and knowleadgeable community.
    Thank you !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings to everyone !
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum. It is really incredible place, you have made excellent decision to join us here.

Best regards,
    Franko

Nice to have you as a registered member. I knew there was someone stalking us in the back ground LOL.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

I'm also new and just exploring the messageboard. Can't wait to see the interesting content that seems to be available anywhere you choose to go on this forum

Welcome!..

yes.welcome and have fun

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I knew there was someone stalking us in the back ground LOL.
    "I know a lot about you. My name is Trinity".

Thank you all for your cordial replies

And besides, also a general thank you for the assistance this community has already 'passively' given to me

Welcome aboard! You won't regret joining here. You won't find the language barrier to be a problem here. We're all passionate about the hobby, and that's all that matters.

Don't worry about not being able to contribute at first. Your knowledge can only improve, and you'll be helping others before you know it.

Regards, B.B.

Heartfelt thanks for your encouraging message, it's appreciated