Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings from Missouri, USA

Article about: Hello all, I found this forum while attempting to research an overseas cap I recently found. I have many different interests, but where a few of them converge is with militaria. I used to fo

Default Greetings from Missouri, USA

Hello all,

I found this forum while attempting to research an overseas cap I recently found. I have many different interests, but where a few of them converge is with militaria. I used to focus on military arms, but have recently started to become more interested in military uniforms and accoutrements (especially patches and unit insignia).

A little about myself, I have lived in several different states in the US, as well as living for some time in Canada and Mexico. I love to travel, but have yet to leave the Western Hemisphere except for a trip to Spain. I am a geographer by education and trade so I love learning about different peoples, cultures, and countries. I have a love of languages as well, but only speak English and Spanish (trying to learn Russian currently but it is very difficult for me). I enjoy antiques and am often at estate sales on the weekends finding all manner of "treasures" for myself, which often annoys the wife because of the additional clutter. Collecting old things, then people as I share the history behind each item is one my many talents.

I look forward to learning from your experience, sharing some of my knowledge, and enjoying the hobby with all of you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings from Missouri, USA
    P
    Many

Welcome to te Forum.
    Go Royals, go!
    Bienvenido.
    Regards
    Santi