Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings from Netherlands - Polish Motorised Artillery

Article about: Hi, Just ran in to this place but i am overwhelmed by the information I found so far. I am interested in WW2 in general (East, West, Pacific theaters), and especially the liberation of the s

Question Greetings from Netherlands - Polish Motorised Artillery

Hi,

Just ran in to this place but i am overwhelmed by the information I found so far. I am interested in WW2 in general (East, West, Pacific theaters), and especially the liberation of the south of the Netherlands (Zeeland with the Battle of the Scheld/Antwerp, also for the battle of Noord-Brabant).

Currently I am on a quest to find out more on the 2nd Polish Motorised Artillery. The grandfather of my buddy was in this regiment and since the man pasted away already decades ago do not have first-hand stories anymore. I hope to learn a lot from the Polish Exile Army part of this forum (where i found a lot about this topic already). Truly interesting!

I want to use this forum mainly as a databank in my quest, but will try to share whatever i know for various topics. I am not so much a collector-addict but enjoy unraveling mysteries and sharing my knowledge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings from Netherlands - Polish Motorised Artillery
    P
    Many