Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings from the PNW.

Article about: Hello everyone, I am happy to have finally taken the step of joining this forum. I've certainly gleaned a great deal of information from the public threads and figured it was time to take it

Default Greetings from the PNW.

Hello everyone,

I am happy to have finally taken the step of joining this forum. I've certainly gleaned a great deal of information from the public threads and figured it was time to take it a step further and join the discussion.

Just a little bit about me. I'm a life long collector of pretty much everything WWII. My collection now includes items from paper documents to aircraft radio equipment. I am by no means an expert but have learned a thing or two over the years and hope to be able to help out with questions here and there. My primary goal in joining is to gain access to knowledge of so many collectors in helping to identify things I can't and also to help weeding out the fakes that flood the online market these days. I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these trying times and look forward to helping out where I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first post.

Cheers,

Sam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings from the PNW.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, Sam.

Any help from another collector is always welcome. We would love to see your collection and comment on it and our hobby

Santi

Hi Santi,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

-Sam

Welcome aboard Sam.

Mart