Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Happy to be here!

Article about: Greetings everyone, I only now noticed I should´ve made my introductory post on this subforum, but I was too excited to start posting elsewhere, lol! I´ve been collecting historical artefact

Default Happy to be here!

Greetings everyone,

I only now noticed I should´ve made my introductory post on this subforum, but I was too excited to start posting elsewhere, lol!

I´ve been collecting historical artefacts (mainly Greco-Roman and Migration period) for some time, but I´ve recently developed a huge interest towards WW2 militaria as well. Up till now my collecting has been very casual in nature; a badge here and there, but I felt now is the time to get serious and join WRF.

My main focus is TR soft headgear (visor caps), secondary being medals and badges. Also period books, documents, award certificates etc. will be of peripheral interest to me. I try not to disperse my focus too much, but because of my weakness for shiny things, my collection will most likely end up becoming a frankenstein of little bit of everything, lol

I look forward to chatting with you guys, to learn from you, to be inspired by your acquisitions, and hopefully - some day in the future - pass on my knowledge to others in turn.

Best wishes,
    Mikael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Happy to be here!
    P
    Many

This website is endless and exhaustive in content and from some of the greatest minds who teach it decades old.
    Welcome and enjoy your stay

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Welcome to the WRF!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Velcom aboard!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

"My main focus is TR soft headgear (visor caps), secondary being period books, "

You will find what you desire here in great breadth and depth!

Welcome aboard mate, very good of you to become a paying member so quickly!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes, so many friendly people here.

Welcome!...