Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Happy to be here!

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm surprised I didn't join sooner; I've been collecting WW1 and WW2 memorabilia for 40+ years, and while I don't have any particular fields of expertise, I'm interested to s

?

Default Happy to be here!

Hello everyone,

I'm surprised I didn't join sooner; I've been collecting WW1 and WW2 memorabilia for 40+ years, and while I don't have any particular fields of expertise, I'm interested to see what everybody else has got, and contribute where I can.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Happy to be here!
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum....you wont be disappointed. The library is as extensive as the hearts of those who research and collect these items and will gladly help out with any questions.

If you have something to Post ..please post it in the correct forum with clear photos ...and if you are not sure where to post certain items ..just ask any of the members or Moderators.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see what you've accumulated, sir