Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Happy I found you

Article about: Dear all, My name is Steven, I am 47 years old and from The Netherlands. I enjoy playing golf and tennis and am interested in the history of the 20th century, especially WW1 and WW2. With a

?

Default Happy I found you

Dear all,

My name is Steven, I am 47 years old and from The Netherlands. I enjoy playing golf and tennis and am interested in the history of the 20th century, especially WW1 and WW2. With a specific fascination for the Dutch East Indies during the war. I already found a lot of information about the weaponry of the Japanese army in that area, so I am very excited to join your forum!

Kind regards,

Steven

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Happy I found you
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard! You'll be hard-pressed to find a better collective pool of knowledge than this place. There is plenty of information here, and plenty of educated members who are willing to teach.

Regards, B.B.

Welcome! I also enjoy tennis and militaria. Looking forward to learning about the Dutch East Indies from you - I don't know much about it or the participants but the (pre-war) history of Japan is fascinating (from Heian era of peace to Bushido rise of warrior class)

Welcome, Steven! You'll find a grand wealth of just about anything and everything. Hopefully you'll learn something and maybe even get interested in other things! (Lord knows it happens to me.). Also.. Actual golf or mini golf?

TWS
    ?

Welcome Steven. I blame the Dutch for introducing me to mayonnaise on french fries. I didn't need to get any fatter!