Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

hello

Article about: Hi. I've decided to join so I can get a little help with a item I bought today. And for a resource when I eventually get more wwii stuff. I don't have a collection yet but hope some day to h

?

Default hello

Hi. I've decided to join so I can get a little help with a item I bought today. And for a resource when I eventually get more wwii stuff. I don't have a collection yet but hope some day to have one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome. I'm sure some someone will be able to help with your new purchase
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome, what kind of things are you looking to collect?
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Welcome to a great forum! Enjoy your time here. Best group of Militaria brothers anywhere are here with great knowledge and high regard for the hobby.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

For right now I'm wanting to collect German ww2 heer items. Pretty much a starting point. I've bought a gm38 gas mask the other day(the only wwii item I have). It is missing some stuff to it like the extra lenses and the spring and towel. Would like to make it complete.

Welcome!
    If you are looking for some things in particular, you can post a want ad in our Classifieds section of the forum.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/classifieds/g22-wanted-german-militaria.html
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-16-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)