Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hi My name is Andrew I am from Victoria Australia I am new to collecting I have been putting together uniforms and rigs the best I can with what I find on the internet. I know a lot of what

?

Default Hello

Hi
    My name is Andrew I am from Victoria Australia I am new to collecting I have been putting together uniforms and rigs the best I can with what I find on the internet. I know a lot of what i have put together is not correct .It would be grate to have people with expertness' in this field to learn form. I am still setting up a room for my gear and need to learn how to add pictures to my pc
    this is the first time i have been on any Forum.

Best Regards Andrew
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello
    P
    Many

?

Hi
    I have been collecting for a year now. collected every thing at first . I have learnt to show down and focused on a theme I have an Sind Iraqi flag 2003 coming this week very excited. I am about to start a US Afghanistan set up 2001 I am trying to find out what back packs they wore I can see from the pictures on the net one is woodland and one is olive drab ??

Kind Regards Andrew

MAP
    ?

Welcome Androw to WRF.

I'm sure we can help you out with questions you may have.

Photos are blocked in this section to prevent spam. But I will add, for future posts, we will need much larger photos. These are too small to view and will appear the size of postage stamps.

Here is a guide for uploading photos.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank You
    I am not shore if some one is responding to me or not . you can tall I am new to this kind of thing
    can any one help out with the types of small back backs the US used in Afghanistan

Thanks Andrew

MAP
    ?

Quote by Androw View Post
    Thank You
    I am not shore if some one is responding to me or not . you can tall I am new to this kind of thing
    can any one help out with the types of small back backs the US used in Afghanistan

Thanks Andrew
    Andrew. You will need to start your own new thread and ask your question. I already provided you with a link on how to upload photos in your introduction thread.

If the question you have is about backpacks used in Afghanistan, use the link below to start your new thread

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/post-wwii-conflicts/

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Map
    I hope I am speaking to you?? I have know idea how to navigate this sitei will in time I am reaching out because my collecting has changed and I wish to learn more

Regards Andrew

MAP
    ?

When you post. Everyone can see..

The forum is large with many different sections. Take some time and start to navigate all the sections

Start first by clicking the button on the top labled "FORUM" (or the link below) to learn all the areas

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/

For your backpack question, click this link and start your own new thread

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/post-wwii-conflicts/

?

Thank you

Regards Andrew