Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

hello

Article about: Hello, Just wanted to join to be able to post and ask opinions about authenticity of a WW2 belt buckle that I recently acquired. Thanks.

Default hello

Hello,

Just wanted to join to be able to post and ask opinions about authenticity of a WW2 belt buckle that I recently acquired.

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum! Once your account is approved (which normally doesn't take long), you can create a thread in the appropriate category that your belt buckle fits in. Title it with the best description that you can so that members who specialize in that type of item will see it. Post lots of pictures on that thread (not this one because photos are disabled in the new user introduction section), especially of any marker marks or significant features. I'm sure some of our members can help you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. Just a heads up...Keep in mind that "please" and "thank you" go a long way with our members. Also, they will not give you price estimates...it goes against the forum's rules. Good luck in the research!

-Robyn