Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hope everyone is doing well. I am an Army vet, currently living in Texas. I love history, specially that related to Roman/Greek history, but I am also a huge fan of anything related to WW2.

?

Default Hello

Hope everyone is doing well. I am an Army vet, currently living in Texas. I love history, specially that related to Roman/Greek history, but I am also a huge fan of anything related to WW2. I am currently reading a couple of books that are specific to Medals, Belts/ Buckles of the Third Reich since this is what really interest me the most to collect.

Look forward to being a member of this community and to learn from those that have more knowledge and experience in this field than me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello
    P
    Many

Welcome on board, any info you need pop to the buckle forum, lots of info there What book are you reading? Angolia revised edition? The Nash book?
    Ben

?

Hi Ben, I am currently about to finish reading "Belt, Buckles and Brocades of The Third Reich" by Angolia, first edition. Also bought and waiting to receive "German Belt Buckles" by Peter Nash.

Good start
    Ben