Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hello War Relics Forum community, I am a collector of Second World War items, mainly German and British. I also collect deactivated weapons and am based in the United Kingdom. I am open mind

Default Hello

Hello War Relics Forum community,

I am a collector of Second World War items, mainly German and British. I also collect deactivated weapons and am based in the United Kingdom.

I am open minded and always willing to listen to different opinions to see find the correct answer. I will always be willing to help anyone if I know anything about the subject in question.

I'm always looking to improve my knowledge and know that I am not an expert.

I have been a follower of this forum for a while and have decided to finally get an account and would find it an honour if I was to be granted the privilege of becoming part of this community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello
    P
    Many

Wellcome to the Forum and thanks for your kind words.
    Regards
    Santi

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Wellcome to the Forum and thanks for your kind words.
    Regards
    Santi
    Thanks Santi, what do you like to collect/research?

You are wellcome.
    I mainly collect ribbon bars from the German states from the Kaiser era. My other object of interest is WWII photographs of German soldiers in everyday situations, especially on the Eastern Front.

Regards
    Santi