Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hi Everyone I have just joined in the hope some of you lovely people might be able to help identify some items I have collected over the last 40 years. I love doing research now I am semi -

?

Default Hello

Hi Everyone I have just joined in the hope some of you lovely people might be able to help identify some items I have collected over the last 40 years. I love doing research now I am semi - retired. My first item i'd like to discuss is "The Taylor Pressure Helmet" known as a partial pressure helmet as I have been trying to identify the one I own as mine says "Type A No. B2/40" and I can only find a "Type E" on line. Mine has a square label and the others I have found "Type E" have a round label. There is a name but it says "Mr Hughes" and on the silk lining it says "Martin". I thought as it say's "Mr" it could be a test pilot but really don't know. Anyone facies helping me out with the history of it I would be most greatful.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your photo is not visible to members here, but will when you start a new thread in the main section of the forum.

I would start a new thread in the link below, then if need be it can always be moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/post-wwii-conflicts/

Kind regards,

Will.